Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 18 of my Challenge

Yesterday was a great day! I was able to get 3.18 miles in most of jogging, I'm getting better but still have a long ways to go before I'll call myself a runner!! I stayed within my food calories and nutrients for an A+ day!!

Also, I've finally had a "break thru" if you will on my self esteem. I have always been so very very hard on myself, we are our own worst critique but I mean my self esteem was rock bottom, 14 months ago I hated myself, my body and everything about me because of my weight, but slowly but surly those are disappearing and I'm loving myself more, I'm starting to feel pretty and it's really changing my whole persona. What a difference from 14 months ago

On Sunday I had on this outfit that I could say I was totally ROCKING, lol I felt great, infact I felt "sexy" and I totally was beaming from head to toe with how good I felt! I got so many compliments that day at church regarding my weight loss and it made me feel soo good!!!!! I think it's the beginning of a whole new me that I really really like!!!!