Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 30 of my challenge! Successful thus far

Wow, 30 days into the challenge! I feel awesome. It really couldn't have come at a  better time (Thank you Carmen for posting this), I was struggling with my journey, I was just treading water, not going any where, stuck if you will to get over that hump and when day 1 started, it lit a "Spark" in me and I'm so proud that I have ROCKED the first 30 days!!!

These were my 100 days goals that I posted when the challenge first started

Exercise 5 days a week for 90 mins each day ( I actually changed that to at least 3 times a week but doing something daily for at least 45 mins)

Drink 12 glasses of water each day
Stay within my ranges 98% of the time
Loose 10% of my body weight ( 20.1 lbs) (201 lbs  2.21.11)
Limit my sugars/sweets to a bare minimum

I'm proud to say in 30 days I have been 98% successful with my goals! In 30 days I have lost 6 pounds,  several inches, and I've started a running program (5k your way from Sparkpeople), where I am building up my speed, yesterday I was able to run almost all of 3.56 miles. I finished at a personal best with 12:30 mins per mile. When I first started it was taking me anywhere for 19 mins to complete a mile, then down to 15 mins per mile, now 12:30. I can't wait to see where I'm at by the end of 60 days!! WOO HOOO

It's been a great 30 days and I'm looking forward to the next 70  as well!!

It's not to late if you'd like to join our 100 days challenge heres the link


We have a daily check in on the board or you can just blog about how it's going so we can support you.

Also if you're looking for an amazing supportive awesome team, join my team the Dandy Lions