Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 17 of challenge +measurements & numbers update

Woo hoo I did it! I jogged for 35 mins total today!!!! I jogged for 15 mins straight and at the 15 min mark I walked for 1 minute then jogged again until I finished 35 total mins, then I finished off to get 3.08 miles done!!

Also took my measurements today!! WOW I've lost 47.5 total inches overall!! Amazing!!!!

HIPS
Starting 56 inches around Today 41.5 inches around
____
-14.5 inches from my hips

WAIST
Starting 41 inches around Today 31.5 inches around
______
9.5-inches from waist

THIGH
Starting 32 inches around Today 24.5 inches around
______
-7.5 inches from my thighs

CHEST
Starting 42 inches around Today 35 inches around
____
-7 inches gone from my chest

CALF
Starting 19 inches around Today 15 inches around
____
-4 inches gone from my calf

BICEP
Starting 18 inches around Today 13 inches around
_____
-5 inches gone from my Bicep

Also my BMI is down too!! YAY
Another number I celebrate is my BMI,
STARTING 49.6 BMI
TODAY 36.12 BMI
that's 13.48 off of my BMI!! That is excting to me because I'm taking my life back!!!! No longer Morbidly obese and I'm a mere 34lbs from being out of the Obese catagory all together!!

WOO HOOOOOOO


Food wise I did GREAT!! Low sodium, perfect calories!! WOO HOOO I'm feeling really good about myself and this journey!!