Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 22/100 of my Challenge

It's been a great day, despite my son (4) being sick with the stomach virus.. (yuck) During the time he was resting, I went out to the gazebo and busted out my 5k training. 3.42 miles in 50 mins (14 min miles for the 3 miles then slower to cool down). I'm proud of those 50 minutes because usually I make excuses when the babies are sick, saying "I can't exercise because..."turns out I can and I'm thrilled!

Food ranges were perfect today. I just finished dinner, I'm 100% in my ranges set by Sparkpeople and don't intend to snack tonight so I thought I'd write my blog for today now in case I get wrapped up with TV later! (HOUSE IS ON!!! LOL) Also got lots of water in. I forgot to weigh today, so I'll do that tomorrow

"Here's a PERFECT 5 DAY" for me

CALORIES 1,426
CARBS 189
FAT 52
PROTEIN 66
FIBER 38
SODIUM 932

Feels great to be starting week 4 on the pefect path!!! WOO HOO Looking forward to another awesome day tomorrow!